Spring's Most Trusted Air Conditioning Service Since 1976
Nothing is as frustrating as when your air conditioning unit is not working on the hottest of summer days. And doesn’t it always seem to break down on the worst day possible?
For over 40 years, Danny Nunley and his team of experienced technicians at Dave Lane’s Hi-Tech Mechanical, Inc. have been delivering red carpet service to homes and businesses in Spring, TX. We provide professional A/C Repair, Installation, and Tune Up services.
Dave Lane’s service techs, installers, and office staff deliver the best customer service to you. When you call Dave Lane’s, you will find courteous and informed staff ready to schedule your appointments. Certified HVAC technicians who know how to identify issues – and solutions – promptly will come to your home. And installers who are committed to providing excellent service, will professionally install your new unit.
Hundreds of customers say they would recommend Dave Lane’s Hi-Tech Mechanical for all their heating and cooling needs.
Air Conditioning Tune Up in Spring, TX
In Spring, TX A/C units run an average of 2200 hours a year! Dust, debris, and mold can develop on your unit causing it to work harder. Regularly changing air filters and a visual inspection of your unit can be done by you, but a true inspection and tune up should be done by professionals.
Maintaining a regular schedule for professional air conditioning maintenance with Dave Lane’s will eliminate worry and concern about your unit not working when you need it most.
When you schedule an air conditioning tune up with a Dave Lane’s certified air conditioning technician they will:
- Inspect outdoor condenser coils
- Check amperage of compressor and fan motor for proper operation
- Test operation and condition of compressor contractor
- Inspect and tighten electrical connections
- Inspect start/run capacitors and relays
- Inspect for refrigerant leaks if necessary
- Inspect indoor evaporator coil, if accessible
- Inspect condensate drain line to protect against overflow
- Inspect blower assembly operation, lubricate and adjust as necessary
- Evaluate condition of air filters and other air quality accessories
- Safety test all controls for proper operation
- Inspect thermostat and confirm proper operation
- Evaluate overall efficiency of the system and inform the customer of equipment condition
- Inspect condenser fan motor operation
- Wash the condenser coil
- Add algaecide to main drain pan to prevent clogs and ceiling damage
Air conditioning units are an investment in comfort for you and your family or business. With proper care and a regular air conditioning tune up you can be confident that your unit will not fail.
CALL NOW (713) 465-6345
Air Conditioning Repair in Spring, TX
When your air conditioning unit just plain old won’t work, Dave Lane’s crew can help to identify – and repair- whatever is wrong.
Air conditioning repair is best done by a trained air conditioning technician who understands HVAC servicing.
When an air conditioning unit fails, it can be for one of many reasons including:
- Dirty or bad capacitor
- Flawed condenser relay switch
- Faulty control board
- Burnt motor
- Damaged coils
Before calling an air conditioner service company, however, there are steps you can take to be sure the problem isn’t something simple that you can repair on your own.Check to see if …
- The unit, and breakers, are still turned on. Yes, simple accidents like this happen.
- Wire connections are secure. A loose wire may prohibit the unit from operating properly.
- The thermostat is set correctly.
If all of these are okay, then call us at Dave Lane’s. Let us know if there any strange smells, noises, and if anything particular happened at the time the unit started giving you trouble. We’ll schedule a visit promptly.
You can trust Dave Lane’s to quickly identify the issue that is causing the problem, and to be able to repair it quickly.
Air Conditioning Installation in Spring, TX
Not every air conditioning unit is perfect for every home. But every home can be equipped with an air conditioning system. And it takes an expert to know the system that will work best for your home or business.
Before you purchase a unit, a Dave Lane’s representative will come to your home to see, inspect and understand the indoor and outdoor spaces of your home.
Recommending the best unit for your space ensures lower energy bills and a system to give you the comfort and cooling you desire.
When a Dave Lane professional installer evaluates your space, we consider:
- Size and type of unit that will work best in your home
- Positioning of blowers for the best cooling coverage
- Proper placement of outdoor units for adequate airflow around the unit
- Ductwork installed to provide regulated air flow throughout the space
- Your budget and financing options.
If you have an older air conditioning system, it may be more economical for you to replace the system. Technology has made newer systems more efficient, and replacement parts for an old system could be costly.
Call for one of our professional Dave Lane’s technicians to determine the best air conditioning system to install or replace in your home.