AC Maintenance in Cypress
Our AC maintenance services are performed by Texas's very best HVAC technicians to ensure that your maximum comfort lasts all year long!
AC maintenance in Cypress, TX is of the utmost importance. Your air conditioning unit is made up of many different components that can break or become inefficient at any time, so it should be checked regularly. Failure to get an air conditioner tune-up can cause your unit to stop working as effectively as it used to.
Reasons To Have AC Maintenance
In the same way, when you don’t get air conditioner maintenance, you are going to start paying more on your monthly energy bills. This is because your AC unit will require more electricity to continue functioning.
Why not save yourself the headache of increased bills by calling in a professional to check, clean, and help maintain your air conditioner?
Professional AC Preventive Maintenance
At Dave Lane's Hi-Tech Mechanical Inc, we have been providing air conditioner maintenance services in Cypress, TX for over 40 years. When you call us, you can be sure that we will inspect your AC, check what is wrong with it, clean it up, and leave it working as well as (if not better than) when it was new.
Major Benefits of Routine AC Maintenance
- Improve and maintain indoor air quality
- Improve and maintain energy efficiency
- Ensure reliable performance
- Lasting and consistent comfort
- Require fewer costly repairs and service calls
- Prolong the life of your AC unit
Like all things in life it is less expensive to prevent a problem from happening than fixing the problem once it occurs. Do you really want to be in the dead of summer and have your air conditioner break down when the cause could have been prevented with a simple system check?
Maintaining your air conditioner and heater reduces its degradation rate and allows your equipment to run better and closer to its original condition at a lower cost to you.
AC Maintenance Facts
- Over 80% of all air conditioner repairs could have been prevented with routine maintenance.
- Air conditioners degrade anywhere from 1% to 3% per year.
- When your air conditioner starts to degrade, your system will work harder to produce the same result. This means that your electric bills will be higher than normal.
- Studies from utility companies indicate that Preventative Maintenance more than pays for itself in energy savings!
Our Maintenance Agreement Perks
Our program is a semi-annual maintenance plan for your heating and air conditioning system. By becoming a Maintenance Agreement customer you will be provided with 2 Precision tune-ups a year that will help extend the life of your equipment. You will also receive a number of benefits to include:
- Lower energy bills - save money every month!
- Extended equipment life
- Priority service
- Discounts on repairs, services and new equipment purchases
At Dave Lane's Hi-Tech Mechanical we develop custom programs tailored to your business needs. Whether you have a single building or a series of buildings, Dave Lane's Hi-Tech Mechanical has the experience and flexibility to meet all of your preventative maintenance needs.
WHY GET A SERVICE AGREEMENT?
Did you know that 93% of all air conditioner repairs could have been prevented with routine maintenance?
When your air conditioner starts to degrade, your system will work harder to produce the same result. This means that your electric bills will be higher than normal. Maintaining your air conditioner and heater reduces the degradation rate and allows your equipment to run better and closer to its original condition at a lower cost to you.
GIVE US A CALL, WE CAN HELP!
Interested in learning more about our air conditioner maintenance agreements? Then get in touch with Dave Lane's Hi-Tech Mechanical today. We are available 24/7 and can be reached by phone or email.
Frequently Asked Questions
At the very minimum, you have to maintain and clean the air filters for your air conditioner. This is because the buildup of dirt or dust will restrict the flow of air through the unit. Call Dave Lane's Hi-Tech Mechanical today and we will show you how to take good care of your air conditioner.
A maintenance contract is essential. This is because it will prove to your air conditioner’s manufacturers that you take correct measures to ensure that your unit does not break and/or fail to function.
If your air conditioner was installed correctly, it shouldn’t need to get regassed. Keep in mind that there is nothing like expired gas or stale gas. In fact, the only reason for regassing is in case there are leaks in the system. The process should also be conducted by a qualified air conditioning technician, such as those working for Dave Lane's Hi-Tech Mechanical.
Air conditioner maintenance will depend on your particular AC unit, what you are using it, and how many people are using the same unit. For instance, if you get an AC unit for an office with 5 to 6 people, the system ought to be serviced twice or so a year to ensure that it keeps running efficiently. However, if the unit is being used to cool down a gym, you are going to require more regular air conditioner tune up. This is because such a system works harder and sweat and dead skin particles typically get into the system.
As mentioned above, air conditioning maintenance is essential to ensure that your unit keeps working as efficiently as possible. To clean the unit, you need to keep the cooling fins and condenser and evaporator coils clean. The fins should also be as straight as possible. Talk to Dave Lane's Hi-Tech Mechanical today and we will come in and perform air conditioner preventive maintenance.
Maintaining an air conditioner isn’t as hard as it might seem. However, to ensure that you don’t spoil the equipment or tamper with its working mechanism, you should consider hiring professional service technicians from Dave Lane's Hi-Tech Mechanical. Our well-trained and highly experienced technicians will inspect your AC, locate all problems affecting it, and fix them.
They will also:
- Check that the refrigerant is at the correct levels
- Use a leak detector to test your unit for any refrigerant leaks
- Capture any refrigerant that ought to be removed from the system (instead of releasing it illegally to the atmosphere)
- Look for and seal any duct leakage within the central systems of your air conditioner
- Measure the flow of air through your evaporator coil
- Ensure that the electric control sequence is working correctly, and verify that the cooling system and the heating system cannot operate at the same time
- Inspect all electric terminals, apply non-conductive coating where necessary, and clean and tighten all connections
- Oil the motors and check the belts for wear and tightness
- Check the accuracy of your thermostat
In the same way you wouldn’t get a new car and drive it for months without putting air into the tires, checking for unusual noises, or changing the tires, you need to perform regular maintenance on your air conditioner. You should, to this end, get a technician to check your air conditioning unit, clean it, and maintain it.